Helping churches minister to vulnerable children and families
How do you and your church minister to vulnerable children and families locally? Consider CompaCare®.
What is CompaCare?
CompaCare® is an evidence-based, compassionate care ministry resource from COMPACT® that mobilizes, trains, certifies, and organizes caring Christian people in the church to redeem and empower people in need.Go to interest form
It has been broadly stated that the American foster care system is in crisis. The crisis can be simply understood as suffering in capacity, stability and quality. CompaCare® helps reduce that stress and improve outcomes. It empowers a very important, and often missing element, to achieve betterment through an unequaled volunteer resource known as the Church.
CompaCare® helps churches minister to vulnerable children and families in their local communities. Although was built for the foster and adoptive families, it can be leveraged to serve virtually any vulnerable need.
The CompaCare® philosophy
CompaCare® mobilizes the church to improve the capacity, stability and quality of foster families and other social needs.
The CompaCare® Practice
The purpose of Christ’s gifts to the Church was to equip his people for volunteering. CompaCare® provides churches an evidence-based, sustainable system for volunteerism on behalf of vulnerable persons. It provides a workable philosophy, practice and plan.
The CompaCare® Plan
Trained CompaCare® Representatives are being deployed across the nation. Their mission assignment is to competently equip and support churches in CompaCare®.
“As U.S. Missionaries working on assignment with COMPACT it is a joy to serve the local church in their mission of compassion to care for vulnerable children and families that need to see the love of Jesus in such a committed way.”
– Ted Stackpole, CompaCare® Trainer
• It is a practical way to care for the orphan, widow or other vulnerable persons. (James 1:27)
• It helps church leaders to apply Ephesians 4:11-12 by providing practical ways to “equip the saints for the work of the ministry.”
• It is evidence-based. Research has shown a significant increase in foster care outcomes when this system is wisely applied.
• It is local-church led and gives the church a voice to impact their community.
• It helps resolve the foster care crisis by increasing capacity, promoting placement stability, and thereby increasing foster care quality.
Are you interested in making CompaCare® a strategic part of your church’s mission to vulnerable children and families? It is easy to begin by attending a very affordable, one-day CompaCare® Church Leaders Certificate Training. You will be trained in the system and how to utilize the provided resources.